- 2 parts POWERS Irish Whiskey
- ½ part fresh lime juice
- 1 part fresh pineapple juice
- ½ part Irish breakfast tea syrup
- 2 dashes old fashioned bitters
- Splash of soda water
- Garnish with pineapple wedge and freshly grated nutmeg
- For a single serving, in a mixing glass combine POWERS, fresh juices, bitters and syrup.
- Pour ingredients into a glass with ice and add a splash of soda water.
- Dust with freshly grated nutmeg and a wedge of fresh pineapple.
- a) To prepare as a punch, multiply ingredients by the number of intended servings and serve in a punch bowl.
- Add a large block of ice and fresh lime and pineapple rings.
- b) To make tea syrup, bring two cups of water to a boil.
- Add 3 tea bags and steep as directed.
- Remove the tea bags and add 2 cups of sugar, stirring until it dissolves.
- Allow to cool.